Distributed SQL Queries
One to rule them all: sub-second queries on tabular data and semi-structured records. Including support for binary objects (BLOBs).
Read more about Crate's features.
Shared Nothing Architecture
Adding nodes on commodity hardware or in the cloud is as simple as a single command in your terminal.
Learn how to install Crate in the cloud.
Crate rocks ...
- ... as resilient, distributed persistence layer for containerized applications.
- ... if you process large amounts of time-series data, e.g. for IoT applications with read/write workloads.
- ... if you process semistructured/dynamic data, including geospatial data. Crate supports binary objects as well.
- ... operational datastore for web applications that require powerful fulltext search.
- ... realtime map-reduce style queries on a modern, post-hadoop architecture.