Merengue is a full-featured and pluggable CMS designed for creating websites, writing less code and mantaining clean, elegant and re-usable code.
More information in http://www.merengueproject.org/
- Menu.get_section improvement. See #2233.
- Edit inline improvement. See #2234.
- RSS plugin caching. See #2235.
- Block cache is more efficient. See #2236.
- getEventsMonthYear improvement. See #2238.
- MenuBlock improvement. See #2241.
- Fixed inplaceeditform error with text fields whose font size is not integer. See #2222.
- Flowplayer error fixed in IE. See #2224.
- Fixed error when CSS and JS compression is enabled. See #2223.
- Fixed permission error in object when the passed object is None. See #2110.
- Improved the inplace edit logic to check the "edit" permission. See #2230.
- Some layout error. See #2217.
- User is able to edit the blocks that are non cacheables. See #2237.
- Fixed some migrations when executed in very old merengue sites. See #2244.
- Now the render_single_block works with ContentBlock. See #2252.
- Make sure the unit tests run with dummy cache. See #2254.
- Registry cache should not set cache when empty elements found. See #2255.
- Fixed "save and restore config" issues. See #2189 and #918.
- Fixed the inline edit when it's used with the intro button to save changes. See #2256.
- Fixed permission test suite, related to a caching invalidation error. See #2253.
- Avoid 301 redirect caching by some browser like Chrome or Firefox 3.5+. See #2220.
- Error in AJAX request in the collection admin when the collection is inside a section. See #2260.
- Error when installing some plugins after uninstalling them without server reloading. See #2262.
- Removing some absolute references between CSS and the images. See #2264.
- Now the contactform plugin works if this loaded with ajax, although this is not a default behaviour. See #2268.
- Fixed a migration when GIS is disabled. See #2271.
- Frozen django-mptt and django-ajax-selects packages because are now backward incompatibles. See #2278 and #2279
- Fixed an error in contentmenu. See #2083.
- Removed by default a not very useful action (can be activated later). See #2032.
- Sanitize internal links filters. See #2190.
- Fixed the order in the forum index. See #2191.
- Fixed the change_status admin action, which fails when it is done by a non superuser. See #2192.
- Make piwik plugin more robust when piwik doesn't return nothing. See #1573.
- Fixed error detecting saml plugin when no have python-saml2 installed. See #2201.
- Restrict selectable multimedia contents to the owned ones. See #2150.
- Feed items automatically created should be published. See #2157.
- Fixed itags listing which fails in some circunstances. See #2162.
- Fixed some errors in standingout plugin. See #2167.
- Fixed addthis plugin language. See #2168.
- Fixed CSRF problem in inplace edit form.
- Fixed the syncdb --migrate command when a migration saves a plugin. See #2178.
- Restrict by permissions the content you can link to a multimedia asset. See #2150.
- Make djangosaml2 application required for installing saml2 plugin. See #2180.
- Showed an admin link when menu view doesn't point to anywhere. See #2164
- Some IE CSS bugfixes.
- Fixed a problem with the latest BeautifulSoap version. See #2209. Thanks to Paul Sabou.
- Make MemoizeCache (used for permissions, roles and registry cache) consistent in multithread environments. See #2214.
- The url of the banner should not be verifiable. See #2219
- Reviewed permissions in related model admins. See #2042 and #2110.
- Updating the open layers library to fix some FF3.0 errors. See #2084.
- Custom permission in a content type are now visible in admin permissions view. See #2058.
- Error adding non content blocks in the content scope. See #2077.
- Make sure that contenttypes are sync after installing the plugin. This could cause weird issues. See #2052.
- Fixed the detection of broken plugins in all circunstances. See #2054.
- Workflows are loading without fixtures to avoid issues. See #2119.
- Some translations. See #2045, #2097 and #2.
- Others: #1772, #2063, #2064, #2066, #2067, #2042, #2074, #2076, #2077, #2080, #2082, #2086, #2088, #1744, #1989, #2092, #2096, #2098, #2100, #2101, #2102, #2103, #2104, #2105, #2106, #2109, #2112, #2114, #2045, #1923, #2117, #2118, #2120, #2121, #1982, #1972, #691, #2127, #2128, #2126, #2123, #2131, #2133.
- New customportlet plugin to add customized chunks of HTML as you want. See #1761.
- New piwik plugin, to collect statistics of accessing contents and sections using Piwik. See #1573.
- New twitter plugin. See #1907.
- New maps plugin, with a MapBlock block. See #1933 and #1941.
- New googleanalytics plugin. See #1958.
- Google search:
- Adapt the UI to the browser language. See #1871.
- Standing out plugin:
- Create a new slide show block. See #1736.
- Completed the schema of standing out object. See #1736.
- itags plugin: grouping list by content type. See #1879.
- contactform plugin: allow to autofill dinamically by GET parameters. See #1950.
- banner plugin: a new single banner block to add a banner wherever. See #1979.
- The models cache was not corretly re-populated when loading plugins. See #1712.
- Feed collection now read well the feed when created. See #1732.
- Fix an error that do not allow to edit an existing standingout object if the selected content not changes. See #1736.
- Error in prepopulated fields when are mixed with read only fields. See #1764.
- Fixed microsites errors when user try to add two microsites with the same slug. See #1774. See #1790.
- Fix bug about saving plugins registered on REQUIRED_PLUGINS. See #1786.
- Check that end date is greater than start date in event plugin. See #1723.
- Fixed some problems with django-inlinetrans and transhette. See #1800, #1799, #1801.
- Some look and feel issues, like #1743, #1744 and #1821.
- Plugin forums shows duplicated entries if the entries are anidated. See #1727.
- Fix readonly widget in many2many fields. See #1776.
- Other fixes: See #1789, #1811, #1823, #1731, #1797, #1783.
- Fixed broken comments in document sections for anonymous users. See #1614.
- Fixes menu reordering. See #1581.
- Errors in block reordering with drag-and-drop. See #1580, #1581.
- Fixes some admin UI look and feel errors: See #1563, #1584, #1588, #1585.
- Fixed Tag cloud block title look and feel in Merengue theme. See #1497.
- Fixed block overwriting when same block is placed twice. See #1575.
- Fixed error in ezdashboard plugin. See #1586.
- Limit only one contact form for every content. See #1196.
- Fixed oot error. See #1579.
- Fixed south migration when tables already exist. See #1592.
- Fixed migrate_plugins command in some circunstances. See #1595.
- Fixed two viewlet errors. See #1600 and #1616.
- Calendar block rendered using project locale. See #1609.
- Fixed 404 error in contactform plugin. See #1536.
- When I create a banner I can't see the image on site. See #1547.
- Documented announcements section.
- Layout errors in translation UI with IE. See #583.
- Changed admin app index style. See #1569.
- Bad django-inlinetrans dependence in requirements.txt.
- The block tools (for dragging and configuring) are well placed on CSS absolute positioned blocks. See #1562.
- Adapted ezdashboard and filebrowser plugin to new registering API.
- Fix bug rendering document sections. See #1565.
- If a plugin is broken when registering all plugins, the process stopped. Now it continues with next plugin. See #1539.
- Cleared Django apps cache after unregister plugin, to avoid weird errors in some circunstances. See #1526.
- Plugins disabling was broken (only worked uninstalling). Now you can disable plugins. See #1486.
- Blocks with content types filtering configuration was not showing any data. See #1530.
- Add permission definition in related and non related object tools.
- You can define successfully blocks related both in sections and in contents. See #1509 and #1491.
- Removed 2mbytes of unused media in chunks plugin. See #1472.
- Block config button is not shown if block has no available configuration. See #1528.
- Others: #1532, #1519, #1508, #1523, #1525, #1543, #1544, #1487, #1460, #1410, #1497, #1527, #1498, #1476, #1549, #1546, #728, #608, #1478, #1378, #1551, #1552.
- Error when accessing document without sections (after delete it).
- Error when creating a searcher in a collection and you search for something on public view.
- Manager cannot assign permissions to thread objects inside a forum.
- Ensure NOT_PROVIDED value (got by the not defined config params) evaluates to False to avoid some errors.
- Fixed web layout in the restart server confirmation page in transhette.
- Fixed new error in params validation.
- Unit tests execution fixed when memcached is used as caching backend.
- Deferred PIL import in captcha to the moment of create first captcha thumbnail, to avoid syncdb errors.
- Improved validation in integerparams.
- Fixed installing of django-inlinetrans with PIP.
- Now all users with "manage_portal" permission can move blocks.
- Allow deleting sent forms in contactform plugin.
- Fixes searching in admin browse contents view.
- Section custom CSS validation error fixed.
- More robust tagcloud and tag validation for itag plugin.
- Several bugfixes to transhette.
- Removed several "permissions" button in admin which don't worked.
- Registry params validation support (for plugins, actions, etc.).
- Included recaptcha keys to get captcha plugin works out-of-the-box.
- Support both for PIL 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 (have incompatible import sentences).
- Better date support in collections.
- Fixed some errors with truncatechars filter in collections.
- Errors in autoreports link in plugins admin.
- Fixes stdimage validation for non required fields.
- Fixed wrong user message when editing contents.
- Fixed 404 error when adding link into sections.
- Fixed error editing threads of a forum in forum plugin.
- Better validation in some parts of subscription plugin.
- Improved permission handling for plugin managers.
- Fixed some web layout errors.
- More robust handling of "empty" filters and other validation issues in collections.
- Fixed errors in feed info in rss plugin.
- Merengue fixtures.
- Block hiding/showing by URL regex.
- Install instructions and python dependences.
- Permissions system.
- Administration broken links.
- banners, oldbrowser and event plugin.
- transhette application.
- A content tree, for browsing all contents.
- Improved visual block reordering.
- contactform: to create forms, customizing fields, emails, behaviour, etc.
- smartsearch: to include and manage search form, for example inside collections.
- rss: to make feeds in your site, which are configurable.
- redirect: to configure HTTP redirections in your site.
- itag: tagging with i18n support.
- addthis: addthis.com integration.
- imagesize: notifications when size of uploaded images pass the configurables thresholds.
- oot: ODT conversion of managed contents.
- banner: banner management plugin.
- oldbrowser: a plugin that makes easy to notify to users that their browser is too old.
- Grouping forums into categories.
- Show last comment in forum list and forum view.
- Do not allow anonymous users.
- Allow to close a thread so no new comments could be added.
- Allow to move a thread from one forum to another one.
- Allow different users to moderate different forums.
Note: Changes from 0.5.1-rc1 version
- Avoid URL patterns grown every 404 request when have debug toolbar installed.
- Fix audio player.
- Error in URL parsing when accessing document inside sections.
- Error with negative numbers in integer registry params.
- Blocks placed in "home" and "beforecontent" position dissappears in home page.
- Make facebook share link (from facebook plugin) works behind virtual hosts.
- Highlight plugin does not show related content images.
|File||Type||Python Version||Uploaded On||Downloads|
|merengue-0.9.0.tar.gz||Source||Jan. 24, 2013||3,265|
|0.9.0||Jan. 24, 2013|
|0.8.2||April 9, 2012|
|0.8.1||March 16, 2012|
|0.8.0||Dec. 9, 2011|
|0.8.0-rc1||June 28, 2011|
|0.8.0-b2||June 17, 2011|
|0.8.0-b1||June 15, 2011|
|0.7.1||April 21, 2011|
|0.7.0||March 24, 2011|
|0.7.0-beta4||Feb. 24, 2011|
|0.7.0-beta3||Feb. 23, 2011|
|0.7.0-beta2||Feb. 22, 2011|
|0.7.0-beta1||Feb. 19, 2011|
|0.7.0-alpha1||Feb. 14, 2011|
|0.6.2||Feb. 1, 2011|
|0.6.1||Jan. 31, 2011|
|0.6.0-final||Jan. 24, 2011|
|0.6.0-rc1||Jan. 22, 2011|
|0.6.0-beta1||Jan. 10, 2011|
|0.6.0-alpha3||Dec. 29, 2010|
|0.6.0-alpha2||Dec. 28, 2010|
|0.6.0-alpha1||Dec. 22, 2010|
|0.5.1||Nov. 11, 2010|
|0.5.1-rc1||April 18, 2015|
|0.5.1-beta3||Aug. 4, 2010|
|0.5.1-beta2||July 21, 2010|
|0.5.1-beta||July 21, 2010|
|0.5||June 23, 2010|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.5.1-beta3||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.5.1-beta2||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.0-beta2||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.0-beta3||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.0-beta1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.0-beta1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.0-beta4||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.5.1-beta||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.0-rc1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.8.2||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.8.0||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.8.1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.9.0||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.5.1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.0-alpha1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.0-alpha2||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.0-alpha3||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.0||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.2||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.6.0-final||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.8.0-rc1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.8.0-b1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.8.0-b2||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.5||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.7.0-alpha1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||0.5.1-rc1||Release Created|
|April 18, 2015, 6:34 p.m.||merengue||Package Created|