Crate.IO is the fast, scalable, easy to use SQL database with native full text search.
Our mission: “Put Data to work. Simply.”
We do this by proving an easily scalable database with a familiar and powerful SQL frontend and native
search capabilities. Additionally, our setup takes only minutes, and not hours. Our users have found that
Crate.IO provides them vastly improved performance at lower cost and with more simplicity than other
traditional databases, enabling them to create entirely new services and apps that were impossible before.
We are a deep-tech, VC funded startup with offices in Dornbirn (Austria), Berlin and San Francisco.
The team is a solution generating team that delivers end-to-end solutions to our customers. Successful
customer solutions engineering understands the growing data processing requirements of the market, and
identifies promising leads and builds relations with them.
Work as a critical technical partner for our sales, product and partnerships teams where your coding
abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for scale and big data, and
business acumen will all be leveraged to develop answers to questions most don’t even know to ask.
Manage the technical relationships with key partners.
Create content, code samples, and proofs of concept that showcase the value we bring to businesses.
You will work closely with our offices in Dornbirn and San Francisco.
- Customer facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Ability to construct complex yet efficient SQL queries. Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in fields relating to Crate, such as databases, scalable databases, NoSQL or large scale applications a plus.
- Familiarity with other up-to-date technologies and trends is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Market-based compensation
- Young and dynamic team
- International Flair
- Opportunity to have tremendous impact in Crate, and the big data world.
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Winner of TechCrunch Disrupt Europe 2014)
- After reviewing your profile we'll schedule a video interview with one of the founders Christian, Jodok or Bernd.
- On succussful completion, the next step is a face-to-face meeting with the team at the closest office (Berlin, Dornbirn or San Francisco)
- You'll get an amazing job offer :)
We try hard to make this process as quick and smooth as possible. We promise to respond quickly and respect your time.