Getting Started With CrateDB
CrateDB is a distributed SQL database that makes it simple to store and analyze massive amounts of data in real-time. A new and better SQL database is just four steps away.
02 First Use
Get familiar with the basics of CrateDB:
- Import some test data so you can start to experiment.
- Explore the general usage guidelines.
- Learn the basics of querying.
- Take a look at the SQL reference.
04 Take It Further
Learn more about CrateDB:
- Check out the resource library.
- Learn about the concepts of CrateDB.
- Dig into the CrateDB reference manual.
- Explore the CrateDB tutorials and the CrateDB how-to guidelines.
CrateDB Technical Overview
A detailed description of CrateDB's architecture. Find out all about how CrateDB is built!
Building IoT applications with open-source tools
Learn how to build IoT applications using an open-source stack: Apache Kafka, Apache Flink and CrateDB
Monitoring CrateDB on Kubernetes with Prometheus and Grafana
Description: Learn how to set up Prometheus and Grafana with CrateDB so as to monitor CPU, memory, and disk usage, as well as CrateDB metrics like queries per second.
Infrastructure as Code, Part One
Infrastructure as Code uses code to provision, configure, and manage infrastructure. This post will introduce you to the basic concepts and explain some of the benefits